Working Holiday Visa (WHV)
You have between 18 and 30 years old and are eligible for WHV, come to discover France, its language, its culture and its people, enjoying some time off and working to be able to finance your stay, for a period of 12 months maximum.
Support & Services
In the country of origin :
- Advice and packages presentation,
- Assistance to obtain the visa,
- Help to write the cover letter & support for the Consulate procedures.
Argentina, Australia, Canada, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong.
What type of jobs?
- Catering / Hospitality / Cafés ...
Benefits of WHV with ALZEA:
- To learn and / or improve your level of French,
- To discover Lyon, its culture and its region,
- To have a paid work experience.
- Accommodation booking for the first week and welcoming in Lyon,
- Assistance in obtaining a phone card,
- Assistance in opening a bank account,
- Use of our offices 2 hours a day to look for work & accommodation during the first 3 months
- Assistance in preparing the CV and cover letter,
- Providing a list of websites to find jobs and apply,
- Coaching for job & accomodation search,
- Provision of Language Schools listings for French lessons + help to contact the Language Schools.