All on your trips
PARIS, discover the city of lights :
- Go for a wink at the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum,
- Visit the last Modern Art exhibition at the Pompidou Centre,
- Climb the 1665 stairs of the Eiffel Tower (you can also use the lift),
- Look for the Hunchback of Notre-Dame,
- Get lost into the paved streets of Montmartre,
- Go and pay a visit to the King in Versailles,
- Stop at the terrasse of a Parisian Café,
- Enjoy the nature in one of the numerous parisian gardens,
- You need ideas? Time Out Paris : http://www.timeout.fr/paris
LYON, discover a cosmopolitan and renowned Gastronomique city:
- Get lost in the "traboules" of the Old Lyon,
- Enjoy the local gastronomy in a "bouchon lyonnais"
- Climb up to the Fourvières Basilique
- Take the time for a walk along the Rhône and Saône banks,
- And please do not hesitate to come and visit us at ALZEA in the Old Lyon!
- You want to know more?http://www.lyon-france.com/Que-faire
Toulouse, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Lille…
MOST VISITED CITIES BY OUR STUDENTS
Geneva, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Barcelona
Warning:For England, depending on your nationality, please check if you need a visa out of Schengen Area
Plan your trips
The SNCF allows you to travel to big French cities or connect to major European cities by Eurostar (London), Thalys (Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne ...) and Lyria (Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich ...).
- To Book your tickets: http://www.voyages-sncf.com/train/europe
- Do not forget the special rates for students less that 28 years old (25-50% discount),
OUIGO (low-cost company), stops at Lyon Saint-Exupéry (airport), Marne-la-Vallée (Paris), Montpellier, Valencia, Nimes, Marseille, Avignon and Aix-en-Provence.
- To book your tickets: http://www.ouigo.com/fr.